Saturday, December 11, 2010

How to create blog by blogger (Get Google Account)

Hi, I am Khem.I have no knowledge or experience about blog or web design.I have only a little bit of computer as open and shut down, but I try myselft to create my blog by blogger as blogspot by trying to see in internet. Personally I don't know the Javasrcript or HTLM code, Sometimes I ask the people who has finished IT level Master but He said he did not know about Javascript.Now I would like to introduce the simple way that I had made by myseft how to create blog by blogger as below:Stept 1: You must have Email Account . How to get Email account ? . The popular Email address accounts are Yahoo and gmail.1-1: How to get Yahoo Email address account. You must log in to Yahoo mail to Sign up your Yahoo address account. Click Sign up to create account and follow the instruction from Yahoo and be careful on instruction you must look carefully step by step and fulfill all the blanks that Yahoo needed. Be carefully about CODE or Alphabets that Yahoo gives to fulfill the blank.Sometimes the code alphabets did not appear clearly to read and fulfill to the blank, so you have to fulfill again until you get successfull.After you finished your duty you got your email address.In the fulfilling time Yahoo would check your available address accounts and showed you many name in address accounts.1-2: How to get gmail address account.If you can make Yahoo email address account, you can also make gmail too. But the gmail provided by Google provider and many provider companies that provide you for free email account addresses. The way to get gmail account you ought to go to  and find the Create a Google Account - Gmail . Please click on this to create your Google Account.Follow the instruction at that link.
-> next post

3 comments:

  1. We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our
    community. Your website offered us with useful info to work on.

    You've done an impressive task and our whole community might be grateful to you.

    My site; How To Detox your body

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is for my learning, just copy and paste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The love of money is the root of all evil"...

    ReplyDelete

How to install Khmer Unicode on Galaxy Note N7000

This is my personal use only but I want to share to whom Cambodia people want to use Khmer Unicode on their Galaxy Note .Now let begin: - Y...