Sunday, December 26, 2010

How to get the URL , HTML code and Forum code to link to your blog


At the previous step you have known about uploading the files to 4shared.com , now you want to get the URL , HTML code and forum code to paste in your free blog.
  • I assumed that you had uploaded one file to your 4sharde account. (For my example I have uploaded one image to my 4shared account ).

  • Log in to your 4shared account with your ID (mail address and password ).
  • Select a file that you want to get the link ( as URL , HTML code or forum code ) by clicking on it or clicking on Download button ,you will get some images as below :

You want visitors to download your file at your blog from your 4shared.com by the link in your blog.( you have already known about how to link to another site at my previous post .I give you my own example I want visitors download my Angkor image from my post that I have uploaded at my 4shared account .This is the example that I posted to invite visitors to download my image.Please download Angkor image from here.The URL I got from my 4shared account that I copied from the link to paste with here word is http://www.4shared.com/photo/ePhjMBJZ/image-test.html .see the picture with draw rectangle :


1 comment:

  1. Hey this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or
    if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Feel free to visit my weblog :: free money for bills

    ReplyDelete

How to install Khmer Unicode on Galaxy Note N7000

This is my personal use only but I want to share to whom Cambodia people want to use Khmer Unicode on their Galaxy Note .Now let begin: - Y...