This is my personal use only but I want to share to whom Cambodia people want to use Khmer Unicode on their Galaxy Note .Now let begin:
- Your Device must be in rooted;
- Download Khmer Rom Note ICS 4.0.3 zip from Here;
- Copy Khmer Rom Note ICS 4.0.3 zip from to your SD card (Internal or External);
- Reboot your device in ClockWorlMod recovery mode (CWM mode). In this case you have 2 choice to reboot : 1-you can reboot into CWM recovery by using CWM in your device if your device is already rooted.2- you can reboot into recovery by pushing 3 buttons as Power button , Home button and Volume button up (Volume button Up and Down , you have to select UP );
- Navigate to Install zip from SD card and select Khmer Rom Note ICS 4.0.3 zip to flash
you have to wait for 3 or 5 minutes and after finishing in flashing , navigate to reboot system and select it to reboot .When your device reboot , you have to wait for a while until your device fully updates .
- After completely update ,some device you have to Default font at setting .->Setting->Display->
Font style select ->Default font.
- Download Multiling Keyboard with khmer plugin from play store.
See the image with text box:
border:2px solid black;
border:1px solid black;
<p>You type your tex here.
2- Use the Script code .
1- Use a Gadget from Blog buster :
- Log in to your Account with your ID -> Dashboard ;