Sunday, December 5, 2010

Welcome to my new blog

First of all , I would like to introduce myself. I am Mr. Nhem Khem , Cambodian ,living in Phnom Penh city. I have no knowledge of IT especially in Network program but I try to make my personal blog at http://khemarak.blogspot.com/ in Khmer and English language but in that blog the Google did not allow me to get money from Google Advertisement and ask me to create another blog , so that I try to make the new blog in only English language.

My purpose at this time is to share  a little bit of my knowledge in creating blog for someone whom has just started learning to create blog in blogspot without Network or Javascript experience.

Another way I would like to confess to my poor English language in writing in this blog because it is not my native language.If you do not understand my writing , please apologize to me .
At the end of my welcome I would like to thank you all for visiting my new blog and hope that my little knowledge will help you. I will post How to create blog in blogspot in the next post to reply to my friends who had asked me how to create and design my blog.
Best regards
Mr. Nhem Khem

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to install Khmer Unicode on Galaxy Note N7000

This is my personal use only but I want to share to whom Cambodia people want to use Khmer Unicode on their Galaxy Note .Now let begin: - Y...