Sunday, September 9, 2012

Khmer rom Note ICS 4.0.3.zip

My GalaxyNote N7000 can read and write well after I flashed Khmer rom Note ICS 4.0.3.zip.The problem is missed Mini Diary and I can not use khmer unicode on Polaris Office.How to flash this rom:- Download Khmer rom Note ICS 4.0.3.zip - Your Device is already Rooted,- Copy Khmer rom Note ICS 4.0.3.zip to internal or external-Use recovery mode to flash this rom,-Do not wipe data or factory resetThis is a summary only for my personal use but I only post the link for ICS rom that khmer unicode can work well in reading and writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to install Khmer Unicode on Galaxy Note N7000

This is my personal use only but I want to share to whom Cambodia people want to use Khmer Unicode on their Galaxy Note .Now let begin: - Y...